Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join our team based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the successful candidates' primary roles and responsibilities will consist of:
- Gaining an understanding of all processes on site to enable efficient planning;
- To create and deliver production plans for site to meet our customer's forecast and actual orders;
- To input and reconcile factory production to ensure adherence to plan;
- To communicate with production management, to ensure timely completion and despatch of production;
- To ensure orders are correct and put into appropriate systems for 3rd party to then deliver to our customer within time deadlines;
- To communicate with meat suppliers/hauliers, to ensure timely deliveries to and from production site;
- Expedition of time critical items as directed by senior management;
- To ensure continuous supply of meat to achieve plans and orders;
- To input process critical documents onto appropriate systems;
- To help manage stocks of third party products, ensuring full availability, with minimal wastage; and
- To perform other duties assigned by the Company as required.
- Be commercially driven and ambitious;
- Have at least 3 years' experience within a Production Planning environment ;
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with "a can do will do" attitude;
- Have excellent leadership potential and the ability to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, analytical and attention to detail skills;
- Clear communication style face to face, written and via the telephone;
- The ability to plan ahead, whilst working to deadlines and targets; and
- The passion to want to become junior middle management.
Skills and Experience:
Applicants should be able to demonstrate for the following:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Ideally, you will have previous relevant experience which, involved analytical thinking
- Educated to a degree level in a related subject: Food, Business Management, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing would be an advantage
Kober Ltd employs approximately 550 employees and slice and pack bacon and gammon joints solely for a major UK retailer. We are dynamic, driven and totally focused on satisfying our customers from start to finish; from innovative product development, right through to consumer feedback and we are looking for like minded individuals.
So, if you are looking to develop your career within a fast moving and growing business and you have the skills and experience we require, we will be delighted to receive your application.
To apply for this role, submit your CV and covering letter, showing clearly the attributes you process as required for the role, for consideration.
- Production Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job