Are you passionate about the science behind products?
Are you looking for a career where your contribution will have a real impact on the company service delivery and patient care?
Thai is a great opportunity to work for a well known company that provide a high quality reliable supply of radiopharmaceuticals to PET imaging centers across the UK.
- To perform radiochemistry and clinical radio pharmacy work in the field of PET radiotracer clinical translation
- Assist Head of Production by performing production of radiopharmaceuticals within cleanrooms to cGMP
- ensure that the requirements of radiopharmaceutical production, Radiation Compliance, Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practice and licensing commitments are met.
- Work to a shift pattern for manufacturing according to customer demands and business needs.
- Assist in facility preparation for MHRA and EA inspections where required.
- Ensure ongoing continuous professional development to achieve full awareness and technical knowledge of all current legislation and scientific development associated with PET radiopharmaceuticals and their production
- Experience working on GMP standards
A degree or equivalent in physics, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy/ a related scientific discipline or have significant experience of manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
The ideal candidate will have a Radio-pharmaceutical background within a GMP environment and work a flexible shift pattern involving some unsociable hours. In return the company offer comprehensive training, a competitive salary!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'