Production Quality Worker
A production facility in the Clacton area are seeking Production Operatives to join the team. The company is involved in the production of predatory mites that are used for beneficial purposes within the agricultural industry.
- Will be involved in the production and cultivation of a range of these mites, following established methods and then a list of general production duties.
- Preparation of raw materials.
- Monitoring stock levels in accordance with the production plan, consistently maintaining a clean and efficient working area and also displaying strict adherence to Health and Safety guidelines at all times.
For the role we are looking for a self-motivated individual who is happy working to repetitive processes without supervision.
- You will have displayed that you can be trusted in previous roles and will have a natural interest in Science and an aptitude for figures.
- You will be an able communicator and will also be flexible enough to undertake other roles as and when required.
- Experience using a microscope would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally applicants will be able to drive as the facility would be hard to reach on public transport.
The successful applicant will secure a role with a company that demonstrates consistent growth and opportunities for progression.
- Working hours are 39 per week but there will be plenty of opportunities for overtime and extra money to be earnt.
An excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
- Production Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'