Meech have an opportunity available for a Production & Quality Engineer to join our team based in Witney, Oxfordshire. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Established in 1907, Meech International has a worldwide reputation for the development of electrostatic control equipment, compressed air technology and surface cleaning systems. Our head office is in Witney, Oxfordshire and we have subsidiaries in Belgium, China, Hungary, Singapore and the USA, plus a network of distributors spanning the globe. Meech prides itself on unparalleled technical application knowledge and customer service.
Benefits we will offer our Production & Quality Engineer:
- Good working environment
- Competitive basic rate of pay
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
We have a vacancy in our production team for a Production & Quality Engineer. This is an interesting and challenging opportunity, offering a competitive basic salary plus discretionary profit share bonus, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits.
Main responsibilities as our Production & Quality Engineer:
- Assist the Production Manager to improve production methods in terms of quality.
- Input into the creation of work instructions and ensure they are up to date, to comply with ISO 9001 requirements and to ensure high quality of manufactured products and components.
- Complete ISR’s on all new products (Initial Sample Report). Work with other members of the Production and Final Test teams to ensure fault-free delivery to the customer.
- Maintain calibration records and ensure that all relevant equipment is calibrated – including purchases.
- Support the customer returns system and assist with fault diagnosis and problem solving.
- Writing concise reports explaining investigations into non-conformities that are identified.
- Carry out internal quality audits as requested and support external audits. Monitor processes across the business and produce data suitable for analysis.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by our Production & Quality Engineer:
- Thorough understanding of production processes and quality requirements, gained through practical experience in production and quality roles within manufacturing environments.
- Ability to interpret any 25data collected and produce reports for management to justify any proposed actions.
- Organised, thorough, and a proven completer/finisher.
- I.T. literate
- Flexible approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Production/process engineering background; ideally electrical as well as mechanical within an SME environment.
- Auditing experience
- CAD experience
If you have the skills and experience to become our Production & Quality Engineer, please apply now. We’d love to hear from you.
Please see our Data Privacy Notice – Recruitment & Selection on our website for more information about how we process your data when you apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'