An opportunity exists for a high performing Quality Engineer to join a Global Life Science company who are at the fore front of innovation of medical devices and scientific products.
I am currently supporting a high performing business that has an impressive footprint in the Life Science industry. Their continuous growth and focus on innovation has allowed them to provide the highest quality medical products for clinicians and patients and are driven by science to improve patient outcomes and safety.
- Establish processes and systems to reduce waste throughout the Company.
- Establish quality control criteria in terms of methods and procedures, visual and physical inspection points and testing requirements; surveillance over tools, fixtures, gauges and tests; and prepare, approve and distribute various supporting quality documents, bulletins, and relative work instructions required to support assigned programs.
- Interact with Operations and Quality management in the detection and resolution of quality problems. Determine and implement effective correction actions as required to avoid repeat non-conformance.
- Project manage all New product introduction to manufacturing from a quality perspective.
- Provide input and approve manufacturing routing, insuring mandatory inspection points are adequately defined and appropriately placed.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) strongly preferred.
- Proficient in interpreting engineering drawings/blue prints.
- Sound organisational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated strength in decision-making.
- Capable of multi-tasking with sufficient ease to meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrate effectiveness working across organisational levels.
- Ability to analyse and develop policies/procedures, to perform sound root cause analysis, and to perform process mapping.
- High performing business at the forefront of Medical Device development and production
- Attractive salary on offer to match candidate's experience