Job Title: Production Quality Control
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary: DOE + Shift bonus
Our client is an established and reputable company based in Oxfordshire. Due to continued company growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Production Operative to work in their state-of-the-art factory. This is an exciting opportunity, with significant future possibilities for the successful candidate.
- To ensure that all product is produced to the agreed standard as set by the Quality Department and thus to ensure company targets are met.
- Perform visual inspection whilst packing as per work instructions and retain ownership for manufactured product quality. Signing paperwork to acknowledge quality requirements.
- Carry out hourly visual and gauge checks, record findings and report any issues to the shift Quality Engineer.
- Carry out additional operations as required to finish the products e.g.: trimming, de-gating etc.
- Ensure efficient transfer between shifts.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- An eye for detail is essential.
- A desire to learn new skills.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety standards.
- Exceptional communication skills.
The working hours for this vacancy cover Monday to Friday, 2pm till 10pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess Frampton on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.