My Client is currently looking to recruit a Production Print & Textile Finisher, the ideal candidate may not have a background in Print, however, the right attitude and a technical knowledge are the keys to success in this established team.
You Will Have:
Positive 'can do’ attitude is essential, with the ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging customer and production deadlines whilst adhering to strict quality standard and manufacturing procedures.
You Will Be:
- Working with the Production Manager and production team to ensure daily production targets are met
- Achieve set product production times
- Preparation of products for quality inspection
- Complete production tracking paperwork and documentation
- Packaging and shipping label completion for customer's orders
- Monitor equipment and report any issues for maintenance
- Complete monthly stock checks
- Maintain a clean and safe work area throughout shift
- Quality checking textile printing and formatting against hard copy proofs
- Preparation and weeding of prints ready for textile transfer
- Transfer of prints to textile products
- Perform daily close and preparation for the next business day
If this appeals to you hit "APPLY"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job