Immediate start available!
Working for a large packaging company based in Flitwick, we are looking for a new member of staff to join the team on an ongoing position turning to permanent job after 12 weeks. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
Your main role will be to ensure timely movement of work from storage locations to relevant
In adition to this:
- Departmental machines
- Work with the Process Work flow Manager to deliver the fixed plan.
- To ensure that pallets of work are stored in a tidy safe manner.
- Preparing work for both late and night shift and have a clear plan of work to meet the production plan.
- Additional Ad-Hock duties as required
- Development of the new role and responsibilities including process improvements.
For further details please speak to Amy at the Bedford Branch of Quest