We are working with an FMCG manufacturer on a newly created and really exciting Production Planning Manager role. It is a very interesting time within this organisation, having recently hired a new Production Manager, who has done really well - the business are now looking for a Production Planning Manager to join the management team reporting to the CEO, to oversee all aspects of production scheduling and production control.
They are an extremely values driven organisation that have a focus on adding value across the board - to their customers, their suppliers and most importantly, to their people. They need a strong team player, that enjoys a challenge and enjoys making a difference!
The key responsibilities of the Production Planning Manager will involve:
- Planning and implementation of production schedules to production demands/requirements.
- Resource planning and machine capacities to meet customer demand volumes in conjunction with the Production Manager
- Sourcing of raw materials and components.
- Working closely with sales and production teams to ensure correct batch levels are produced.
- Interface with all areas of the business (including marketing, technical and quality) around new product development.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
The ideal candidate for the Production Planning Manager will have the following background:
- Management experience within a production planning and production control department.
- A strong people manager, who leads from the front and enjoys working in team-based environments.
- High levels of care - for people, suppliers and customers.
- Good purchasing/procurement experience and knowledge of ERP and/or stock management systems.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to spot improvements.
For more information, please contact Martin Ofosu at Radar Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'