Experienced manufacturing / production Planning Manager required to join a global manufacturing company based in Nottingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company who manufacture packaging products and are in period of development and growth.
The manufacturing / production Planning Manager has global responsibility for production planning / scheduling across 5 manufacturing sites around the world.
You will manage a team of 3 direct reports and you will also be required to bring and use your experience and knowledge in planning to assist in the centralising of the global planning department to Nottingham and to help influence the planning and manufacturing team members globally.
- Review and plan production schedules for the UK and global sites
- Manage 3 direct reports in the planning department
- Compilation and recording of KPI data
- Use of company planning software and reporting functions
- Plus company benefits
- Global responsibility and career progression opportunities
Experience and Education:
- Experienced Production Planning Manager with high level influencing skills
- Experience of driving improvements through all associated departments
- Global planning experience (desirable)
- ERP / MRP knowledge
If you are an experienced Planning Manager please email your CV to Wagstaff Recruitment. For further information on this position please contact Stuart Cooper directly.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.