From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Production Planning Manager – Uxbridge
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car + I Phone + Laptop + Pension Plan + Health
What you become part of:
You will be a part of the GB Planning & Commercialisation Department which includes: Commercialisation, Demand Planning, Production Planning, Materials Planning, Allocation and Deployment. You will be based in the heart of our operations, at the Corporate Head Office in Uxbridge, London.
The Production Planning team are responsible for the creation and execution of the production plans of our six manufacturing sites. The team are responsible for ensuring that we maintain optimal stock levels to deliver the supply plan to our retailers across the UK.
What to expect:
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual that has a natural ability to prioritise, who will ensure that CCEP will achieve our service and cost targets by maintaining the correct stock levels within the 13 week horizon. You will need to take pride in what you do, ownership of your development and immediate accountability of your area of responsibility. Key responsibilities include:
- Set priorities, ensure supply continuity and proactively manage production downtime to make sure that costs are not adversely affected or supply is put at risk.
- Manage relationships with CCEP plants to ensure that the production plan remains optimum in terms of cost and service performance
- Manage stock levels within SAP and other Planning tools whilst ensuring maximum accuracy of data
- Working with Customer Service, Allocation and Deployment teams, ensure high level of product availability across the co-fill portfolio to meet customer requirements and deliver best in industry service results.
- Monitor and respond to daily sales variance to drive maximum SKU availability
- Escalate supply issues where necessary to maintain SKU availability and supply continuity
- Participate to relevant Customer Service, Project and Commercial meetings
- Manage the inventory of your portfolio according to budget target and minimise residual stocks
- Challenge commercial teams on sales forecast or operating practices where required
- Highlight and find proactively improvement opportunities in terms of cost, service, shelf life management, minimum orders and production frequency and processes
- Monitor and feedback on manufacturing and supplier performance
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide inputs for new product launches and delist to ensure optimised transition
- Manage the phase in and phase out of promotional plans in line with commercial and project requirements
Skills & Essentials:
- Experience of working in dynamic, fast moving supply chains
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and sustain a range of working relationships across multiple functions and sites
- Highly numerate with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, SAP and other ERP/MRP systems
- Exposure to Sales & Operations Planning along with a good understanding of warehouse and distribution processes in an FMCG environment would be considered advantageous
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge