Our client, based in Farnborough, is a specialist engineering company dedicated to delivering world class products, services and solutions in the world of hazard detection and protection.
They are currently seeking a Production Planning & Lean Specialist to perform the following duties;
• Lead lean initiatives for the Farnborough site.
• Assist with the maintenance and development of the master planning schedule within the ERP system.
• Assist with the generation of manufacturing reports through the extraction and manipulation of data from the ERP System.
• Gather production data and incorporate into KPI’s.
• Liaise with engineering department to ensure that engineering changes which affect items in production are actioned in a timely manner.
• Liaise with Projects department to ensure product availability in accordance with project schedule.
• Support the Management Systems (e.g. ISO 9001; etc.) in all day to day work.
• Cooperate with the Company’s arrangements for health and safety.
• Be considerate of the environment in all business dealings.
• Abide by the Company’s stated values and support the mission statement.
• Observe the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
• Lead daily huddle meetings.
• Attendance at weekly production meetings.
• Attendance at design review meetings.
• Lead value stream mapping activities.
• Lead development of strategic deployment processes relating to manufacturing.
Qualified to minimum HNC/HND level in an Electronics/Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or similar ERP system.
Several years’ experience in manufacturing planning and control.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to motivate & manage
Data analysis, report generation, visual management.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply please send your CV together with your salary requirements, notice period and reasons for leaving past and present employment.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".