Production Planning and Lean Specialist - £30,000 - £35,000 - Hampshire
My client has an exciting new opporrtunity for someone who would like to progress within the Production team. They are looking for someone with a HNC/HND in an electronics/mechanical discipline.
The Production Planner key responsibilities will be:
- Lead lean initiatives for the site.
- Assist within the maintenance and development of the master planning schedule within the ERP system.
- Gather Production data and incorporate into KPI's.
- Support the ISO9001 in all day to day work.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or similiar ERP system.
- Several years experience in manufacturing planning or control.
- Lean Experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply to this advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency