My Kettering based client has a vacancy for a competent and experienced Production Planner Administrator for a minimum period of 10 months.
The ideal applicant will have a high degree of accuracy and flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business. As the successful candidate you will schedule the plant for effective utilisation of resources (material, machines, labour) so that orders are met. You will also be responsible for ordering stock of raw materials and delivery of the final product to fulfil customer orders and meet customer expectations. A further key requirement of the role is to ensure the effective management of inventory levels.
- Process production orders, maintaining and updating the production register.
- Managing job sheets and work schedule for production.
- Managing and ordering stock of materials, inks, packaging and replacement tooling.
- Process customer orders and reforecast schedule as required ensuring effective utilisation of resources.
- Liaising with Production Supervisor and report to sales team keeping them up to date with due dates of orders and scheduling.
- Log non-conformances when appropriate and ensure a good customer outcome.
- Process deliveries and control shipment of finished product to customers.
- Generate and analysis production performance against targets.
- Analysis demand for materials and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Other administration and duties as required.
- Participate at meetings with both external suppliers of materials and internal other department managers.
- Minimum 1 year production scheduling and inventory controls.
- Numerate and literate with good analytical skills.
- Good IT skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Minimum 4 GCSE including Maths and English
As the Production Planning Administrator you will play a key role in the critical activities of the manufacturing arm of the company. The hours of work are 9:00 to 5:30 Monday to Thursday, 8:30 to 5:00 Friday.
A competitive salary is on offer to the right candidate, according to age and experience.