If you are looking to forge a career in manufacturing planning, this Production Planner role could be an excellent opportunity. Working within a growing manufacturing business, you will be supported and encouraged to personally develop in the position of Production Planner.
As Production Planner you will be reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager and you will be responsible for the management of production plans and schedules.
To succeed in this Production Planner role, we are looking for a self-starter with excellent initiative to problem solving and planning. Strong IT skills are required along with administrative experience and being highly organised.
Production Planning experience is required, ideally within a lean manufacturing environment, as is knowledge of running manual production schedules as well as ERP/MRP systems.
- Permanent / Full-time
- £30,000-£33,000 per annum, dependent on level of experience
- Manage the company overall & finite production plans & schedule.
- Plan production to meet demand & establish constraints.
- Liaise with Procurement on batch sizing & scheduling of supplied materials.
- Produce in house kiting lists, board cutting optimisation and producing associated production packs.
- Produce the works packages for all production areas, plans documentation & quality checks
- Understanding of the assembly, board machining & kitting processes, would need production assembly knowledge.
- Be aware of planning best practice.
- Understanding of the requirements to work within an environment where quality systems are in place ie ISO9001
Please apply with an up to date CV
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond to all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 2 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'