We are currently recruiting for and experienced Production Planner to join our highly reputable / international manufacturing client.
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Production, capacity and capability planning
• Production, capacity planning
• Demand Planning
• Despatch management
• Stock control, including management of rejected stocks
• Stock reporting
• Reporting and presenting monthly KPI’s in relation to customer service level, Stock management, and other departmental targets
• Manage site & external storage facilities
• Working closely with customer service teams to co-ordinate stock movements
• To build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments on and off site
Systems -SAP, EFACS, IFS, AS/400, JBA, MRP, ERP, and Microsoft Office.
- Production Planning
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'