- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Early Finish Fridays
Our client, a Newtown based manufacturer, is seeking a production planner to assist with the planning of production and to provide support to a number of departments. This role would suit someone proactive with strong IT skills and experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Planning of production workload by coordinating several internal departments.
- Ensuring the organisation is able to meet in-house and contractual requirements.
- Inputting data and updating progress on an internal system.
- Reporting on all aspects of the production plan.
- Assisting relevant managers with various projects as they arise.
- Providing ad hoc support to internal departments as required.
- Ensuring all HR, HSE and quality policies are complied with.
- Experience gained in a comparable role essential.
- Proactive and able to take ownership of projects.
- Highly numerate with a strong command of IT, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- An excellent communicator at all levels.
- Experience gained in manufacturing beneficial.
- A methodical individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
An established manufacturer with a national presence.
- Early Finish Fridays
- Enrolment in Company Pension
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'