Full time - 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Up to £25,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Planner to join an award-winning ethical retailer (a natural and organic health & beauty brand). In this role you will be responsible for generating and issuing the production plan, maintaining regular updates, re-scheduling missed production runs, working with the purchasing team on material shortages and highlighting any material issues.
What you will do:
- Create the weekly production plans to assist in the creation of stock availability data for the business.
- Plan and prioritise production to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Plan and control all scheduling activities. Balance production and WIP levels with demand to support customer service targets and capacity requirements.
- Provide accurate stock reports in a timely manner where required.
- Proactively build relationships with relevant departments, working collaboratively with them to improve availability and deliver OTIF.
- To liaise with warehouse on the preparation of materials for sub contract / third party supply ensuring materials arrive on time to meet planned manufacturing and filling plans.
- Updating sales teams on the progress of orders and ensuring they are aware of any issues that will delay delivery.
- Analytical, problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively without continually need for direction.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and multi-task.
- Excellent cross function communication at all levels of the business.
- High competency of Outlook and Excel is required.
- Experience and knowledge of SAGE 1000.
The position is full time. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, product discount scheme, a paid community day, subsidised onsite restaurant, onsite parking, great working environment including extensive gardens.
Recruitiful provides an HR recruitment support service to this hiring client. On receipt of your application, we will email you full details of this opportunity: Hiring organisation name, job desciption and any supporting documentation. We will then wait for your email authorisation before then forwarding your application/CV. The hiring organisation may choose to contact you directly should they wish to invite you to interview or may channel via ourselves.
- production planner planning warehouse distribution manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'