Production Planner required to join the team.
• Manages production schedule from initiation to completion of product
• Determines start dates and scheduling of work for the business
• Establishes priorities for specific customer orders
• Revise schedules accordingly to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of worker, parts, material, machine and equipment
• Reschedules identical processes to eliminate duplicate machine setups
• Distribute work orders, denoting number, type and proposed completion date of unit to be produced.
• Reviews master production schedule and work orders• Sign off contact review taking awareness of any constraints, delivery requirements, input data into the capacity planning system
• Liaise with Management to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods
• Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to inform production planning of t the production delays.
• Maintain inventory of materials and part needed to complete production delays
• Maintains inventory of materials and part needed to complete production
• Accelerate production of spare parts and establish delivery dates for spare part orders
• Maintain MRP order book and MRP systems, keeping them up to date and accurate
• Any other duties or projects as required within the skill set of this position
Previous experience of production control gained within an Engineering/ manufacturing environment
Previous experience of using Avante
Experience of excel
Knowledge and understanding of DIS products
A full understanding of the scheduling process
Experienced user of MRP/ERP systems
Keen analytical and data analysis skills
Strong IT literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
Excellent communication both verbal and written
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'