Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results? Dinex is looking for Production Planner, who will create and maintain forecast models for customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, finance, production, and other sources.
The Dinex Group is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of innovation engineered exhaust and emission control products and solutions for the heavy duty and gas engine industry. Today, the Dinex Group, headquartered in Denmark, operates through 16 companies and employs approximately 1400 dedicated people worldwide. The Dinex Group is present in 14 different countries with production and sales facilities in Denmark, UK, Finland, Germany, Latvia, USA, Turkey, Russia and China. Additionally, the Dinex Group has sales companies in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, UK, Poland and Serbia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Securing OTD (On Time Delivery) to customs
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop
statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
Coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales forecasts
• Interact with Sales, Engineering, and other relevant parties to understand demand forecast drivers
• Provide input to the Supply Chain organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
• Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
• Supporting KPI targets on NWC (New Working Capital) and production productivity
• Daily production planning/scheduling and call off on purchased material
• Set-up and maintenance of master data in terms of BOM (Bill of Materials) and routes
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
Qualifications and requirements:
• Preferably 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain domain within the manufacturing industry
• Experience in demand planning, production planning and materials planning with hands-on XAL knowledge or other software related to demand planning is preferred
• Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Admin or equivalent
• Knowledge of forecasting tools and ability to perform statistical and customer demand analysis
• Demonstrable proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
• Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process
• Good facilitation and presentation skills
• Strong demand, inventory and S&OP process management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English both written and in oral communication
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please forward your up to date CV along with a relevant cover letter of one paragraph, explaining why you should be considered for this role.
No agencies please!
- Supply chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'