Salary Negotiable DOE plus Benefits
Are you an experienced Production Planner?
Are you currently in a management role or are you looking to progress your career?
Do you want to work for an ever growing local company?
If so, this job could be for you!
Reporting directly to the Production Director the purpose of this role is to lead the Production Planning team, effectively carrying out all aspects of production planning to achieve excellent customer service, and efficient Production of all products within the remit.
This will involve leading the team and working closely with the production and purchasing teams to ensure that the plans are achieved within the timescales.
-To lead the Planning team to ensure they are productive, effective and working well as a team to a high standard of effectivity and adapting to changes as necessary.
- Use the company’s Sage MRP system to generate planned manufacturing requirements
- Communicating these requirements to the production teams and ensuring that they have the capacity in place to meet the plan.
- Ensuring suitable progress chasing of the production plan is carried out to ensure availability of products to meet agreed timescales.
- Working with the production and purchasing teams to continuously improve performance in customer service and production effectiveness.
- Ensuring data accuracy is maintained, and utilising suitable KPI’s to drive improvements in company performance.
The suitable candidate will come from a similar role, either as a Production Planner or in a management position, the candidate will also need to have excellent written and verbal communication, adopt a proactive approach to work and have good problem solving skills.
If you’re interested in this position, please call Luke at Reed Engineering on 0117 317 8000 or reply to this email.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business