Working hours Mon-Thurs 8.00am-16.45pm and Fri 8.00am-12.15pm
Employment Benefits scheme
A leading Manufacture that strives on lean manufacturing and ISO certification, that are the preferred partner for OEMS such as BMW, Draeger, Siemens and many others. From being able to exceed the customers' expectations. They are the Voice of the Customers.
Designing and Manufacturing sensors and controls shipping over 4 million sensors annually, My client is one part of the division which has 500 companies and with a Global presences.
Role Responsibilities :Production Planner
Will be reporting to the Factory Team Leader, this will encompasses all areas of customer demand planning and factory planning, taking production works orders and efficiently planning them into a production plan based on material allocations and available resources.
- Raising and completing works orders in a timely
- Working with the supply chain team to highlight and mitigate shortages
- Highlight future risks through the Production order book
- Update TAKT time weekly per cell to show units due vs capacity
- Scrap reporting and analysis
- Contribute to site operational and strategic initiatives
- Monitor material inventories including finished goods, raw material and packaging
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role gained within a busy manufacturing environment
Experience :Production Planner
- Have a solid understanding of Supply Chain, Production Planning, Materials Management and Production Control
- Experience of 5S, KanBan and Lean Manufacturing techniques advantageous.
- Lean manufacturing, shop floor, hands on.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- shop floor
- hands on
- Lean manufacturing
- Monitor material inventories including finished goods
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"