Working for a leading company within their field, based in the Slough trading estate, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced planner to join a well-established team.
This role offers fantastic benefits including a 4.5 working week, excellent pension scheme and life insurance. The core working hours are 8.30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri.
- Scheduling material production
- Liaise with internal team to discuss production capacity and ensure plan is achievable
- Liaise with customers and/or customer services team to achieve the delivery date
- Assist with the creation and input of MRP data
- Work on the improving the planning process to be more lean and more efficient
- Degree or diploma in Production planning, Logistics or Demand Management
- APICS certification is desirable
- 5 + year's experience in master planning management in the automotive or aerospace industry
- Strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong IT skills. Very proficient in Word & Excel
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).