The Supply Chain and Logistics Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Production Planner for our client in Leicestershire.
This is a fixed term cover of 13 months to cover maternity leave, with a salary of £13.50 per hour (40 hours per week).
As the Production Planner you will be responsible for planning and scheduling, as well as securing material from suppliers at best price, quality and time. You will also be responsible for:
- Communication of production plan with internal departments and stakeholders
- Use MRP to determine the material requirements of the production plan
- Escalating any issues and proposing solutions to ensure production is running smoothly
- Support processes and continuous development, working closely with the Production Manager to propose process improvements
- Reporting on KPI's - on time delivery, inventory levels etc.
- Driving forward an optimal and low cast plan within the confines of the strategy
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Production Planning role, as well as the following skills and experience:
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems within a manufacturing environment
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Keen problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi task
- Strong written and verbal skills
- IT Competent, with experience of MS Office Excel
In return our client is looking to pay £13.50 per hour working a 40 hour week Monday - Friday.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job