Production Planner / Burnley / £22,000 - £25,000
Your new company
You will join an industry leading designer and manufacturer in Burnley
Your new role
The focus of this role is to order materials for production departments and plan required production. This will include analysing the current stocks and material usage. The successful candidate will need to consult, support and coordinate with Suppliers; Department Managers; Production Coordinators; Order Planners; Quality Assurance and Goods Inwards to ensure business requirements are met.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of Production, Manufacturing or Supply Chain Planning
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with suppliers and other departments.
- Experience with MRP and managing purchase orders.
- Good problem solving skills and a focused mind set.
What you'll get in return
£22,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job