I am currently recruiting for an exciting new position for someone who has a basic understanding of production planning and is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within a young and quickly upcoming company in Colchester.
You will be working for a busy company who's gone from strength to strength within it's opening 3 years. The following duties will be incorporated into the role:
- Responsibility for production planning including creation and execution of production plans, designed to improve OEE and productivity.
- Tracking lost stock
- Maximizing profitability whilst maintaining the company KPI's in cost, quality and service
- Assist the production manager with maintaining, monitoring and I'm proving upon the key performance indicators and standards expected.
- Maintain an accurate ERP, MRP system
- Liaising with colleagues across all areas of the business ensuring business plans are met with respect to volume, timing, resource utilization and constraints.
- Ad hoc requests from line manager as and when requested.
Please do bear in mind that full training will be given on the role and the opportunity for career progression. The ideal candidate will be versatile and very keen to learn new skills.
Must be flexible with start/finish times!
Monday to Friday between the hours of 06:00 to 23:00
Should you think you have the above credentials, do not hesitate to apply!
The desired candidate must have/be:-
- willing to learn
- A team player
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in a planning role
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job