Production / Materials Planner required. My client is a well-established manufacturing company who due to continued growth are now seeking a Materials / Production Planner to join their team. This position would suit a candidate with industry experience who are seeking to progress their career within a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will be based within a commutable distance of the Basingstoke
The successful Materials /Production Planner will be a vital link within the operations department and play a key role ensuring that customers are provided with the best possible service. It is envisaged that the Production Controller will identify potential risks within projects and work with additional departments to mitigate risk.
The Materials Planner will also raise production & purchase orders and ensure sufficient stock levels of raw materials is maintained to order to meet project delivery dates.
Production / Materials Planner overview
- Work closely with various departments in order to meet delivery dates
- Assist with the procurement of materials, and forging relationships with supplier
- Suggesting possible improvements on the existing processes and procedures
- Manage project deadlines and expectations
- Obtain quotations for components
- Planning both materials and production
- Providing technical support to customers alongside quotes and estimates
Production / Materials Planner requirements
- Educated to Degree level within an Engineering subject
- Self-discipline and good conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- IT Literate
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to learn
- Full UK Driving License
Production / Materials Remuneration
- Salary £22K-£30K+ (dependent upon experience)
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy