Location: Tuscany, Italy
A multibillion dollar global lighting manufacturer providing innovative solutions for both commercial and industrial applications. What makes the business stand out is that they manufacturer everything from the components and chips all the way through to the complete LED Fixture. You will find their lighting in both interior and exterior lighting environments.
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager within the Operations, he/she plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Work from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labour loading, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- 5+ years of experience gained in the same role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in several Enterprise resources Planning /ERP) systems (e.g. ORACLE, SAP, JD)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Organizational skills
- Ability in setting priorities to meet goals in a fast technological environment
- Experience working in Multinational companies
- English proficient
- Experience with Electronics and Mechanical manufacturing processes
- Production Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job