Sunday - Wednesday 6am - 4pm
We are recruiting a Production Planner to work for a leading food manufacturing company.
My client is recruiting a production planner to plan customer orders and schedule production requirements whilst maintaining optimum efficiency, with minimal waste costs, and achieving 100% customer service.
Ideally my client is looking for someone who has excellent excel knowledge, flexible and adaptable to changes.
You will have:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills (attention to detail).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to develop these further.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems with the ability of ensuring that the information flow is timely and accurate.
- Sound knowledge of formal planning techniques and understanding of operational processes.
Please send an updated CV for further details of this Production Planner role.
- Food Manufacturing
- Supply chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job