Production Planner - Burnley - £18000 - £21000
Production Planner required to join a leading manufacturer based in Burnley. The successful Production Planner will have experience running an MRP system as well as managing purchase orders.
This manufacturer produce over 300 million products annually so the ideal candidate would have experience in working within a fast paced manufacturing environment previously.
- £20000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30
- 28 days holiday
- Pension contribution
Your roles within your new job
- Handle the day to day dealings with material suppliers.
- Raising material purchase orders.
- Monitor stock and act to avoid shortages.
- Run the MRP.
- Chase overdue orders and work with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Work with Transport and Goods Inwards Departments to ensure materials are booked in correctly.
- Plan and monitor production to ensure customer demands are met as efficiently as possible.
- Collate, produce, analyse and report on material and production data
- Previous experience as a Production Planner
- Ability to build effective relationships with suppliers and other departments.
- Experience with MRP and managing purchase orders.
- Good problem solving skills and a focused mind set.
APPLY NOW!White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job