Production Planner Production and Manufacturing utilising SAP
We are recruiting exclusively for our client based in North Wales at an extremely exciting time of growth, for a new Production Planner. This is a BRAND NEW role for their business so this will give you an amazing opportunity to join them with your outsanding level of knoweldge and expertise.
Your New Role
You will be working closely with Sales, Purchasing and Production to create and maintain an effective live production schedule that ensures customer expectations are positively managed whilst ensuring optimum efficiencies.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and maintain a live production schedule for all elements of production to ensure customer demand is effectively met for each area of production, striving for 100% fulfillment and despatched goods are sent to customers OTIF.
- Liaise closely with sales managers to ensure sales forecasts are updated regularly.
- Liaise closely with purchasing manager to ensure stock and stock holding requirements are in line with production plans.
- Review customer amendments and expedite requests (including changes to delivery dates and order content) and co-ordinate with customer service and production to implement and communicate changes.
- Run SAP MRP daily to produce production orders in line with demand, material availability and production constraints.
- Issue and receipt production orders on a daily basis including component deviation from standard BoM’s.
- Maintain minimum/maximum manufactured material stock levels to meet the requirements of the business.
- Work closely with the Senior Production Manager to plan labour, machine and material requirements (including pallet saw resources) to optimize efficiencies and effectively meet customer demand.
- Produce Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and management reports. Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
- Continually seek and identify areas for improvement, in line with the strategic direction of the business with a view to improving service levels to customers.
- Carry out additional tasks required by your manager as required to meet the demands of the business.
- Behave ethically and professionally within your role
- Proactively contribute to achieving our clients true values and mission statement.
- Act as a role model for colleagues
Applying For The Role
Please send me your fully up to date CV by clicking on the link.
I look forward to receiving your details.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant - Axis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job