We have an exceptional opportunity to join one of the worlds leading organisations within the oil & gas sectors who are based in the Gateshead area.
As Production Planner, you will be a key member working within Operations. The role will require a dynamic, driven and methodical individual who will analyse and act on MRP suggestions and direct sales order demand.
Tasks will consist of, but exceed; firming works orders in line with MRP / sales demand, scheduling works orders to maintain accurate MRP systems, review system suggestions to ensure clean MRP runs, analyse supply and demand levels in line with MRP parameters, communicate to the business the status of the plan in your respective area / product line.
This role will require a person with excellent communication and coordination skills, who will engage and develop relationships with key stakeholders such as Buyers, Production staff, Quality control, Assembly staff, Stores personnel and Logistics, and will be part of a closed loop communication within your product team.
Your quality information will improve the delivery of goods through the supply chain, to support the site in maximising overall on time delivery performance. Developing our business goes hand in hand with developing our people's skills; with the support of the Gateshead management team you will be open to career progression and continued self-development in order to reach personal and business goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure all company policies surrounding planning, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met
• Firm works orders in line with MRP / sales order demand
• Review and re-schedule works orders as part of weekly review process
• Review and cleanse MRP system and act on cancellation and change order suggestions
• Print and issue works order packs for your respective area / product(s)
• Create and present milestone plans when required
• Communicate to the business the planning status of your respective area / product(s)
• Manage capacities and identify requirements for sub contract
• Updating of Sales Orders with information relating to supply of Parts, to ensure OTIF.
• Represent the organization in a responsible and professional manner.
• Compile and Monitor all relevant KPIs, to ensure they are being met.
• Any other duties that may be required to commensurate with the grade of the job.
- Engineering Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job