A fast paced, well established and highly successful brand are looking for a experienced CAD Production Pattern Cutter to join their team!
This role will suit a technically skilled and experienced Gerber, Vetigraph, Lectra or ASSIST Pattern Cutter, who thrives on working in a busy environment and loves fast fashion! A minimum of 5 years working as a Production Pattern Cutter on a CAD system is ideal, however training can be provided for the right candidate.
As Production Pattern Cutter your responsibilities will include:
* Working to critical path
* Working with ladies multi product on fast fashion garments across wovens and jersey
* Amending patterns for fits and production, maintaining high standards and accuracy
* Creating technical specification packs for factories
* Assist the factories in advising on the best way to ensure patterns are production friendly
* Work alongside a team of Garment Technologists, Graders, Marker Makers/Costers and Sample Machinists
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Production Pattern Cutter, who excels on a CAD system although training is provided and also has a good knowledge of working manually. You will have excellent technical skill and the ability to produce production friendly, cost effective patterns. You will be highly motivated and enjoy working within a very busy, fast fashion environment. Good communication and inter personal skills are a must - you will be working with the in house team, customers and factories!
Training on the system will be provided.
- Pattern Cutter
- high street
- River Island
- Production Pattern Cutter
- CReative Pattern Cutter
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'