MTrec are currently recruiting for a specialist manufacturer in the Bishop Auckland area, and we are looking for candidates with experience in hand tools and assembly.
- Assembling products by hand
- Using a variety of hand tools
- Following basic diagrams for assembly of products
- Working in a fast paced target driven environment
- Visual quality inspection of products
- Allocating assembled products ready for dispatch
- Adhering to manual handling at all times
- General housekeeping duties when required
- Strict adherence to health and safety standards
- Experience with hand tools or in an assembly role would be advantageous, but full training will be given
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job
- Good reliability, and good attendance is critical in the position, due to the products which are being manufacturing are for a key company
- Free parking facilities
- Long term opportunities for a permanent position
Day shift 8:00am - 17:00pm with an early finish on a Friday
- Must be flexible for overtime
- £9.30 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'