- Candidate should have experience of working in a fast-paced Production environment.
- Attending start of shift team briefings highlighting any key safety issues
- Experience of pick-packing is essential
- Checking at various stages of the process
- Quality inspection, following SOPs
- Strict adherence to health and safety regulations wearing the correct PPE always
- General housekeeping duties
- Flexible attitude to working hours and able to do days and nights
- Process operating background highly desirable
- Should have ability to operate within a team, or individually.
- Must have previous experience of working in a production environment.
- Must be target driven individual, and be flexible for over time, due to the variance of shifts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job