HQ4995: Production Operator
Location: Eye, Suffolk
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 (DOE)
An opportunity has become available for a competent Production Operator. The successful candidate will join an expanding market leader in the renewable energy sector.
Applications from ex-military personnel i.e. Navy, Royal Air Force (RAF) or Army are strongly encouraged.
To assist the Production Team Leader in the safe and efficient running of the plant, you will undertake technical and operational duties, which include plant monitoring and maintenance to ensure maximum plant availability and performance.
- Execute operational and ‘frontline’ maintenance activities in accordance with the approved processes and procedures;
- Investigate plant problems and identify solutions;
- Prepare technical reports and maintain appropriate records within recognized systems;
- Complete accurate and concise shift handovers;
- Ensure safe working practices and procedures are adhered to;
- Support the Production Team Leader in preparation of safety documents;
- Assist and cover duties within the fuel and ash production teams.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required:
- Mechanical or electrical qualifications
- Working a shift system covering 24 hour operations, 7 days a week
- High degree of flexibility
- City & Guilds Boiler Certificate Pt 1 or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- Good team player
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Have a high degree of flexibility within the work context
Salary ranges between £25,000 and £35,000
The Production Operator will work 40-hour weeks
25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Government pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job