Are you a Machine Operator who has experience of working in manufacturing/ production environment?
RecruitPol Ltd is seeking an experienced Machine Operator for a manufacturing company in Huntingdon area. As Machine Operator you will be working on 0600-1400 & 1400-2200 & 2200-0600 rotation shift pattern, Monday to Friday. No weekends. Own transport is essential due to location.
Machine Operator Job Specification:
- Set and operate machinery
- Prepare raw materials for production
- Replenish packaging to the production line
- Manual handling including the stacking of finished goods
- Resolve machine stoppages promptly
- Work as a part of a team
- Maintain health and safety and adhere to health and safety policies and procedures at all times
- Have experience working as Machine Operator in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient at setting and operating machinery
- Be able to pay close attention to detail and adhere to company procedures
- Be a decision maker, able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Have very good communication and organisational skills
- On site parking
- Career progression
- Canteen facility
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Machine Tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'