This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Partnership who are currently trading as a recruitment business.
GEM Premium People are currently working in partnership with TMD Friction UK, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of friction materials for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
The Role - Production Operator
- Achieve production targets and objectives
- Follow company SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Complete 'first off' quality and running checks
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Minimise 'scrap' produced without compromising on quality
- Complete shift reports accurately to capture volume outputs, OEE and adherence
- Adhere to all company rules and policies
Continental shift pattern: 07:00 - 19:00 or 19:00 - 07:00 (13 shifts per 28 days)
The ideal candidate we are looking for would have:
- A proactive attitude to health & safety within the workplace
- Experience working in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- A willingness to make suggestions or share ideas
- Quick thinker and with a pro-active attitude
- Commercially aware, understanding broadly how a manufacturing business operates
GEM Premium People are an equal opportunities employment business, operating within the manufacturing and logistics sector.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit saferjobs , a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the safer jobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.
- Equal Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'