Global organisation with fantastic local production site looking for assembly line or machine operators.
This is an ongoing temporary opportunity which could become permanent for the right candidate.
As a Production Operator, you'll be on the front lines - an essential part of the chain working to manufacture medical devices and equipment for our client in the beautiful area of Newquay, Cornwall.
- General machinery, production and assembly line operating.
- Completion of essential paperwork which must be completed accurately and neatly.
- Shift work that will be rotating Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm.
- Or Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6am - Nights
Essential skills required:
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task with a proven history and skill set.
- Own transport.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken communication plus Maths and English skills.
- Competitive hourly rate of £9.85 rising to £10.26 from week 13.
- Competitive overtime rates.
- 33 Days holiday
- Subsidised canteen.
This is a full-time role.
- Production Operator
- excellent rates of pay
- long term role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'