Production Operative Advert
Thomas Industrial is excited to announce that an excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our prestigious clients, we now have a number of vacancies for production operatives with a keen desire to work, based in the Bridgend area.
Full time hours - Monday - Thurs 08:30am - 5:00pm and Friday 08:30am - 1:30pm.
You must have a flexible attitude, with a professional approach to your responsibilities with our client. You must be reliable and hard working.
Immediate starts available with part time and full-time hours.
The job role
Undertake the build and test of the full range of Spectrum products to tight time-scales. This company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of specialised state-of-the-art industrial laser systems. The Company has its headquarters in Bridgend, Wales, UK where it undertakes design and manufacture of all of its products.
Benefits while working for our client;
- Full time hours Monday - Friday
- The opportunity to work with a well-known company with an excellent reputation
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK, with all documents available.
- Hard working
- Ideally have minimum 3-5 years' experience within a similar role
- Educated to minimum BTEC level 3 or equivalent A Level in an electrical / electronic discipline
- Hands on experience of mechanical assembly processes.
To discuss this excellent opportunity today, please call us or apply online
"The Right Choice in Recruitment"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'