Working within a busy and growing biotech company, this role offers an excellent start for a graduate or those with previous technical production experience. Genuine potential to grow a career within a progressive business.
- Ensuring that products are manufactured, stored and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation in order to maintain the required product quality.
- Follow SOPs (standard operating procedures) and ensure their implementation by completion of QRs (quality Records), based on training provided.
- Ensure that all manufacturing procedures and activities are reflective of current GMP requirements.
- Generation of a range of quality documents throughout the production process.
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is in inspection readiness at all times.
- Implementation of process improvements through recognised quality approved systems.
Either educated within a scientific subject to degree level or a HNC / HND equivalent, or alternatively experience in pharmaceutical/technical manufacturing.
- Technical Production
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"