Part of AkzoNobel, Flexcrete is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of and .
The company has specialised in and protection since 1983 and now offer a huge range of to a vast range of .
We are now recruiting for three permanent Production Operatives to be based at our site in Leyland.
The below is an illustration of tasks included in the role:
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with the OHSAS 18001 certification and policies.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with the ISO 14001 certification and policies.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with the ISO 9001 certification and policies.
- Ensure all fork truck checks completed and signed off before using truck on a daily basis, and licence is valid.
- Ensure all batches and orders are double checked.
- Ensure all order paper work is double checked by logistics (office) before dispatch.
- Prepare all ingredients accurately and ensure all bags or buckets are identified with code, product and weight.
- Record raw materials, packaging and labelling GRNs on batch cards.
- Double check all raw materials before loading into mixers and initial batch card.
- (N.B. Raw materials and orders must not be double-checked by the person who prepped them).
- Ensure that any delivery/collection drivers are dealt with immediately.
- Record accurately all timings required.
- Follow the batch card instructions when mixing.
- Ensure machinery is set-up in accordance with SOP, and provide effective adjustments as necessary in a timely manner.
- Inform your team leader of any delays, including breakdowns, immediately.
- Ensure all empty raw materials sacks are saved for a possible bag count until batch passed by QC.
The salary for this role is up to £24,000