Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
Location: Milton Keynes
My client based in Milton Keynes are currently looking to bring a number of Production Operators into their expanding team on a permanent basis.
Successfull candidates will be working to defined build procedures assembling electronic/electro-mechanical components.
- Assembly of electronic devices using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment, some
under high magnification.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale.
- Attend departmental meetings as required & maintain all documentation and records as
- Being flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that
- Assist in the training of new personnel as required
- Observe general housekeeping rules and maintain a clean and tidy working environment at
- Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all
- Assistance in other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Capable of reading and understanding information contained within job travelers to assure
that all requirements or special instructions applicable to the job are met.
- Responsible for machine set and verification of the machine parameters to ensure that they
are within the correct specifications
- Responsible for use of thermocouple settings to verify work holders and bond tip
temperatures and able to make adjustments within required specifications.
- Able to check for tool damage or defectiveness in machine peripherals
- Able to set up for new product. Including bond, dispense and placement coordinates, loop
profiles and bonding conditions.
- Debug and resolve basic process issues like non-sticking/lifting
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good level of manual dexterity.
- Ability to work under a microscope and under minimal supervision.
- Basic computer knowledge desirable and good communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please call or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.