We wish to recruit a number of permanent Production Operators at our site in Bugle near St. Austell, Cornwall. The Bugle site is a center of excellence for de-boning and processing pork with additional packing, despatch and support functions. This recruitment follows significant investment and a rapid expansion of our facilities.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off pattern 6:00am - 18:00 (average 42 hours per week)
Pay : £7.50 - £7.65 + performance bonus.
Progression opportunities to Skilled Op. £8.02 p.h. + performance bonus
The Job :
- Support the processing or packing of our Pork products, working in a small team.
- Working in a chilled environment, delivering excellent quality products safely and efficiently to meet our customer and technical standard.
- Support the delivery of key performance targets within your area, ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed.
- Will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality
- Will have drive and the ability to work to performance targets as part of a team.
- Must comply with our high health and safety standards.
The Danish Crown group is a global food company and among the world’s biggest in its field. The group is the world’s largest pork exporter and Europe’s largest manufacturer of pork and Europe’s biggest producer of processed meat products. We employ approximately 450 staff at Bugle, increasing to 500 at Christmas and approximately 26,000 worldwide.