Smart Moves Recruitment is pleased to work on behalf of their client on the search for a Production Operative. They are seeking an individual with the ability to work independently and excels in manual dexterity. If you are looking for a role with extensive progression and a company with great benefits then this may be the role for you!
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Assembly of electronic devices using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment, some under high magnification.
- Attend departmental meetings as required & maintain all documentation and records as requested.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Responsible for machine set and verification of the machine parameters to ensure that they are within the correct specifications.
- Responsible for use of thermocouple settings to verify work holders and bond tip temperatures and able to make adjustments within required specifications.
- Able to set up for new product. Including bond, dispense and placement coordinates, loop profiles and bonding conditions.
Skills and Experience required for the Production Operator Role:
- Good Manual dexterity.
- Ability to work under microscopic and minimum supervision.
- Previous experience in a similar role within an electronics environment.
- Wire bond process experience ball & wedge required.
- Auto Bonding (wedge/wedge) and Pick and Place experience required.
- Experience with Hesse Knipps auto wire bonders required.
So if this role sounds like the career move for you then don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity… apply now, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Continuous Improvement
- Manual Dexterity