With over 75 years in the making, our client who is the UK’s leader within vehicle modification has continuously grown in strength and depth. Due to expansion my client is looking for electrical assembly operatives.
This is a Temporary to Permanent role with an immediate start.
Please apply if you have:
- Previous Electrical assembly experience
- Ability to use air and power tools.
- Cutting wires accurate to diagrams
- Feeding wires
- Experience within Electrical assembly work
In return, an experienced Electrical Assembler will receive;
- Career progression
- Excellent company benefits/discounts
- Modern working conditions
- Access to the canteen
- Canteen meals subsidised
- Skills development.
- Overtime available (paid at time and a half after 40 hours of basic wage)
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
We would like to speak with you if you possess;
- Ability to start immediately (or within a short notice period)
- Ability to work accurately with diagrams
- Experience with air and power tools
- Preferably your own transport
- Overtimes available
If successful you will receive a basic wage of £8.38.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'