My client a manufacturer of plastic components is looking for a Production Operator (Days) to work on their production site in Maidstone.
Alternating weekly shift will be Monday to Friday: 5.45am to 14.15pm - 2nd shift 13.45pm to 22.15pm.
- To produce high volume plastic mouldings.
- Setting up the machines for new jobs.
- Helping with tool and colour changes.
- Producing samples and small orders on batching ovens.
- Production data input onto computers.
- Looking for quality defects on each cycle.
- Measuring & recording parts to ensure they are within tolerances.
- Striving for improved quality and efficiency every day.
- Learn how to fix minor machine issues where possible.
- Inspecting raw material and tools before setting up new jobs.
- Tank preparation for new material.
- Secondary processes where required.
- Other duties as required.
This position would suit someone with a previous manufacturing background looking to progress their career. Warehouse related experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have good attention to detail and pride yourself on producing a top quality product then please submit your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job