An exciting opportunity for a CT OPERATOR at the award-winning measurement technology company. Our client is part of a worldwide group with subsidiaries in 27 different countries.
They are the world’s market leader in the field of measurement technology for molten metals, providing innovative measurement systems to the steel, iron and aluminium industries.
Working within a world class manufacturing environment, they have a dedication to continually improving their business and a commitment to developing all their employees, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to reach their potential.
This role will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to develop within an organisation committed to using advanced manufacturing technologies to deliver products and services widely recognised as world class. This includes implementation of tools such as Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Statistical Process Control.
Position: Contitherm Production Operator
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary / Permanent
Hours: 35 hour working week. Monday- Friday 0800-330pm
Salary: Exceeds minimum wage
About the role:
Within the role of CT Operator, you will be a key member of their operations team, producing measurement sensors for the worldwide Steel Industry, whilst ensuring the highest standard of quality, safety and efficiency are met.
The role requires an excellent attention to detail, including following procedures, product testing and the accurate recording and analysis of data.
You will also have the opportunity to engage in a range of continual improvement projects aimed at improving the long-term performance of their manufacturing facility.
- Operating production equipment
- Ensure delivery dates are met
- Accurate recording and analysis of data for quality, efficiency
- Involved in all 5s activities
- Stock checking
- Ensure good relations exist within the area
- Attend Weekly & Monthly improvement team meetings
- Routine cleaning and maintenance of all machinery and equipment
- Improving H&S, Quality, Productivity, Stock Value, 5s and other department targets
- Internal & External training
- A keen eye for detail and getting things right first time and every time.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- IT, machinery and practical skills
- A desire to develop your own skills would be an advantage
You may have experience of the following: Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Support Technician, Production Engineer, Machinist, Technical Operator, Contitherm Production Operator, CT Operator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job