The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Operate the Process Plant in a Safe and Efficient manner and assist others where possible.
- Work with the production plan as set out by the Production Scheduler and ensure that production targets are achieved.
- Work with the Production team to work towards a Zero harm objective.
- Work with the team to deliver performance measures.
- Work towards delivering a 'world class' approach to 5S and Production organisation.
- Report maintenance work requirements on the plant to minimise downtime and costs.
- Identify areas of improvement.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ideally Chemical Sector experience, with proven work experience in a Process Environment, or equivalent.
- Excellent team worker.
- FLT licence or the capacity to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the top of their respective field, and in return they are offering a salary of £22,000 per annum + shift allowance.
- A generous shift allowance
- Guaranteed end of year bonus
- A generous company pension
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40481 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job