We are looking for three bright, hard-working individuals to join our Production Team in Assembly and Stores.
Purpose of the Operative role:
To accurately and safely perform basic production or warehouse functions to specified standards to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Key Accountabilities for Operatives:
- To adhere to all Company and statutory safety procedures and to raise potential hazards with the Team Leader. To pro-actively stop any unsafe practice when observed and fully embrace a safety culture.
- To undertake all tasks to the defined quality standards and to check own work against the standards.
- To follow the defined process for the task to ensure consistent quality is achieved.
- To deliver the relevant department output targets in collaboration with departmental colleagues in order that Company KPIs are achieved.
- To actively participate in continuous improvement teams so that the Company delivers customer satisfaction and the targeted business results.
- To accurately record job-related data in order that it can be used for performance analysis.
- To adhere to departmental housekeeping standards so that health & safety risk is managed, and quality flow is optimised.
You will be provided with lots of opportunity to demonstrate learning as well as the other key behaviours important to us - respect, collaboration, customer-focus, and delivery in order to progress your career at PRMF and receive pay increments accordingly.
- Manual Handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'